Thursday, August 29, 2013

50 lbs - GONE !!!!


                                        HUGE GOAL....  50 LB WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I know this blog insert is before my 6 months..but I'm just too happy NOT to share :)

The "big" picture above was taken this past December - Christmas Morning to be exact...  Dec 25, 2012
The picture with my beautiful daughter and  I was taken August 17, 2013.

I started my Healthy Journey - on March 11, 2013...  and I weighed on August 27, 2013 - and reached my 50 LB Weight Loss!!  That is  5 mths and 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for an answer for yourself or a loved one....Here is my website and contact information!

                                                             amberkarns.tsfl.com

Blessings to you all!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment