Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MONTH 2 UPDATE:

GGGRRREEEAAAATTTT news:  -21 lbs. lost in 2 months!  WhooHoo!!

I stepped on the scale - and was down -2.5 lbs.  My weight is now 168.  I haven't been in my 160's in YEARS - seriously!  I'm so excited - and can not say enough about TSFL and the Medifast products!

Not only am I doing great and feeling great, but since I have become a Health Coach - I already have 4 clients that I am coaching - 3 of them because they have seen myself and my friend (who started 2 mths before me) and our success!  My friend and I Truly are WALKING BILLBOARDS...

Measurements:
                       Day 1:                 Month 2:             Total loss:
Upper Arm      15.3"                   12.7"                     -2.6
Chest               43                       40.5                      -2.5
Waist               40.5                    36.5                      -4
Hips                 46                       43                         -3
Thigh                28.5                    27.2                      -1.3

Not too shabby :)  And these are "rough" measurements...  Different clothes, etc.
I started at a size 16 - and am  now wearing a size 12.  :)

Here are my pics for this month....



No comments:

Post a Comment