Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday

Today I turn 42.  And I'm having a GREAT day so far!  :)

2 years ago, when I turned 40, I had a really hard time with that.  I remember the night before, sitting in my bedroom, and literally crying....  I don't even think it had to do with the "number" of years...it was the fact that I was so unhappy with myself - AND moving to the next decade in life being overweight was overwhelming.  I actually decided then to lose some weight...but still didn't.
Here's a picture of me from a few months after my 40th bday...


This year is so different!  I'm 2 years OLDER, but yet feel SO GREAT!  I'm so happy to have lost....
33 lbs so far!  (Yes, that's 2 more pounds this week).  It feels so wonderful to be in my 150's (156 to be exact), and I just feel GOOD.  No more depression.  No more worrying about what to wear.

Now I'm saying...bring it on, 42....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment