Thursday, June 13, 2013

Month 3

I can't believe 3 months have come and gone...My life has changed so much since then!  Those who have never struggled with weight, probably wouldn't understand how my "life" can change so much...but really, it has!  My whole persona...my attitude...my self-confidence...my lack of depression...my clothes :)

My weight is 158.  Yes, you read that right!  I am in my 150's :)  I'm down 31 lbs.  Very consistent with the 1-2 lb loss typical of the Medifast 5 & 1 plan.  I have now passed my 1/2 way point.  :)  WhooHoo.  My goal is 130 - so I have 28 lbs. left.

Ok...  here's my Stats and pics....

Day 1:                                            Month 3                                               Total Loss
Upper arms at 15.3 inches              Upper arms at 12.4 inches                     -2.9 inches
Chest at 43 inches                          Chest at 39.5 inches                               -3.5 inches
Waist at 40.5 inches                       Waist at 35.25 inches                             -5.25 inches
Hips at 46 inches                            Hips at 41.25 inches                              -4.75 inches
Thighs at 28.5 inches                     Thighs at 26.6 inches                             -2 inches


  
My pants are definitely too baggy...next pic's I'll actually wear something more form fitting...but you can still see the difference!

Ok...so I'll see you again either in a week - or maybe I'll start blogging monthly...unless I need to VENT :) LOL...  Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment