Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3/8/13 - 189 lbs

Ok...  Here I am March 8, 2013...3 days before I started my TSFL and new Healthy Journey.  At this point, I weighed 189.  I am 5'2" tall.  I'm posting this now - because I KNOW that I will be adding new photos - with new updates - as to where I am on my Journey to HEALTH.

Also, here are my measurements....
BACK    - 39.25                      BUST - 43
WAIST   - 40.5                        HIPS  - 46
Rt. ARM - 15.25              RT THIGH - 28.5

Quick backstory...  I didn't REALLY struggle with my weight until my early 20's.  I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).  My husband and I were trying to have kids - with no success.  At that time, I was only about 20 lbs overweight., still my insulin levels were whacky, and the weight stayed on.

But God...  gave us a son, then a daughter.... and my weight kept rising...I was now around 170 (40 lbs more than my idea of a perfect weight for me).  So - when my daughter turned one, and I turned 30 - I decided I was going to do something about this.  I joined Weight Watchers, and over a year I lost 40 lbs, and was back to my 130 lb body.  I walked The Bix (a 7 Mile race), and a week later, found out I was expecting another baby!!  WOW...  Ok, no problem!  10 1/2 months later we found out I was expecting again.  So after my 2 younger boys were born, my weight was again up there...  And that has been my struggle now for 8 years.  NO MORE.

I'm taking my life back.  I'm getting my health back.  I do NOT want to feel sluggish, tired, depressed, sad, frustrated (and on and on) anymore.  My highest weight got up to 194.  I've lost 16 lbs and gained 11 back over the last year, so my starting weight for TSFL is 189.  Goodbye, number...I will never see you again :)

So - if you are reading this - say a prayer for me!  I know that it will be, at times, a struggle.  But with God's help, and with resolved determination, I will SUCCEED!!  If you need prayer with the same struggle (or anything else) - just comment - and I'll be praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment