Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 1 - I lost a total of 5.5 lbs :)  So happy to step on that scale and see 183.5!!  I'm so motivated, and feeling AWESOME!

I have to say almost everything I've tasted of the Medifast Food options have been tasty.  Because everyone's taste buds are different, I can't say that I REALLY enjoyed everything...but I'm glad I was able to try different things!  I won't mention what I don't care for - as to not spoil anyone else from trying things.
But I will say that I LOVE the....chocolate chip pancakes, brownies, honey-mustard pretzels, ALL the bars, and most of the shakes!!

My first week of eating 1 lean and green was...interesting.  Little did I know how much 7, 6 or 5 oz. of lean meat really was!!!!!!  I was sitting at the table long after everyone else was finished, and afterwards, I didn't feel "stuffed or gorged", even though I ate a huge plate of food!!  Pretty amazing.

Now onto Week 2 - wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment