Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 5

Stepped on the scale, -2 lbs :)  My weight is 174 - I'm down 15 lbs. since I stepped on that scale 6 weeks ago!  Whoo Hoo!

Last week at church was the first time someone 'noticed' that I'd lost weight.  Someone that I hadn't told I was trying to lose weight.  That was a great feeling!!  I'm looking forward to Vacation this summer - we will go see my brother in North Dakota...  can't wait to see his expression!!

I don't have a lot to say this time...  Couple of really "hungry" moments this week - but I just drank a bottle of water, and waited for my 3 hours to get here...I like having more "on the go" foods (pretzels, bars, etc.,) because we are so busy this season with 3 of my kids in a big theater production of The Little Mermaid.  That has taken a HUGE portion of our time...  so having things in my purse, that I don't have to prepare, has been AWESOME.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment