Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week 3

April Fools....yes, today is April 1, 2013...and my scale was playing a mean trick on me.  I lost 1/2 a lb.  I know I should be happy with a loss...and really, truly, I am.  But I'm disappointed too...  I think I would have been ok with 1 lb., but 1/2???

So, I had to start thinking back on what I did over the week, and honestly, I did "almost" everything right.  After my talk with my Health Coach, Kim, I realized when I was eating chicken...I was forgetting my healthy fat.  That's important.

I'm also changing up my lean & green time to eat.  I  normally eat it at dinner with my family, but I"m going to eat it for lunch a couple days, and see if that does anything.

So, ONWARD and FORWARD...disappointments and all.  I will NOT give up the fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment