Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 6 (7 Weeks since I started TSFL for the 1st time)

Well, I think I'm going to call myself the "2lb Loser" - because that seems to be my average weight loss now.  I'm NOT complaining :)  I'm happy to see that number GONE every week!  Today, I weigh 172...for the LAST time :)

This week I  made a big decision...  I decided to become a Health Coach!  I'm really excited about this.  I know I've only lost 17 lbs. thus far - but I know I'm on the right path - and why not try to coach others along as I'm being coached myself??  I really believe I can help someone else!  I totally believe in TSFL and Medifast - so why not?

So - yet another NEW adventure for me :)

My life is a very busy one.  I homeschool 4 kids - who are ALL involved in a lot of extra curricular activities - and so I'm chauffeuring a lot, volunteering at their events, etc.  Plus all the birthday parties, weddings, soon to be graduation parties, etc....  And this program is DO-ABLE through all of this!  Stick to the plan - it WILL work for you!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment